Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Jersey Art Show

If you're in the New Jersey area, I'll be participating in a small outdoor art show on Saturday, 9/12/09, 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM. It's a wonderful show held in Washington Park on North Washington Ave. in Dunellen, New Jersey with lots of big trees, gazebos and small town ambiance. Appropriately titled "Art on the Green", this is the 37th year for the show presented by the local Rotary Club. I've missed being in this show for the last few years, so I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully, the weather will be nice, but if not, the rain date is 9/19/09. Stop by if you can!

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and response to my Empty Easel feature last Wednesday! I was really pleased with Lisa Orgler's review of my work and the opportunity to be a part of the gallery of featured artists!


visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment